View Single Post
Old 22-11-2017, 09:39 AM
Master
I used to rebel against the sign of Scorpio. I’m too open and honest to be one—nor did I really have the sexual magnetism they talk about. And I forgive pretty readily.

Then I awakened and the characteristics and lesson the sign of Scorpio presented to me were incredibly spot on. It’s the sign of transformation and my path involves ascension. I’m also stubborn as all hell and just cannot bring myself to surrender to my path.

The magnetism started to show up too, even while as destructive as I am. Which is weird. Maybe i just attract nurturing types in my sorry state. I’m with the sweetest Capricorn right now haha!

What’s come to light the most though is how self-destructive I am. My rising sign is Virgo, you mix that neuroticism with passionate Scorpio and you have a cauldron of seething self loathing, second guessing, emotional highs and lows.

I think the only thing that keeps me sane is my moon in cancer.

Sad thing is these signs could work really well together. Combine Scorpio’s passion with Virgo’s work ethic and Cancer’s emotional fluidity and I’d blaze a trail. Maybe someday. Until then I’m avoiding my path as it’s boring and not fun. I know it’s necessary for my soul’s development but I’m still rebelling against the fact that it’s my particular incarnation this nasty job fell on.

So as of right now I’m just blowing off my soul’s destiny. 4 years and counting baby! 3d pleasure ftw! Screw ascension! Where’s a Rick and Morty gif when I need one!