View Single Post
Old 26-06-2017, 05:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Yes the "I AM" is a gateway. But it is only one of many gateways. If you pass through the gateway of "I AM" you end up somewhere which is different to when you pass through other gateways.

Other possible gateways could be - the Divine Feminine acting as "the way and the life". Passing through Christ's door. Conscientiousness as the path. And so on.

What I complain about is that people state that "I AM" is the *only* gateway to God; whereas in fact there are many.

The East states that the "I" is consciousness. I state that I prefer to be conscious *of* "I". I personally think that God can be conscious of "I AM" just as much as we can be conscious of an object or another person. "I AM" is a state of awareness or consciousness - but God is conscious *OF* that state....as well as all the other states of being.

Honza hello there. That's very true. There are many gateways from your furthest point of origin...and all along the path.

Ultimately I believe since they all come to the same path, many view all gates as ultimately One, or as ultimately the same gateway, like a singularity cutting across all dimensions, no matter which of an infinite number of dimensions we came from.

But I also see your point as equally valid. There are still an infinite number of gateways, even to the same singularity or point. Thus, whilst all are ultimately the same, each is manifestly different or unique until and unless we are (each or all) at One.

Personally, I have always felt that honouring differences is overlooked far more often than honouring the sameness, which often amounts to a "whitewashing" of individual experience...and thus that is often where I bring my attention, for myself.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke