View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 10:52 PM
Guide
Lightbulb Past life blockage preventing abilities

I finally had a healing session with someone who was able to identify and pin point what was blocking my ascension/development of abilities in this incarnation.

I had psychic healing abilities in the UK in the middle ages. The villagers did not want to execute me or bring to the attention of other towns that i existed, so rather than a public witch hunt, I was locked away in a tiny room and left to starve To death.

Wikipedia says of UK witch hunts
"Pope Gregory VII in 1080 wrote to King Harold of Denmark forbidding witches to be put to death upon presumption of their having caused storms or failure of crops or pestilence. Neither were these the only examples of an effort to prevent unjust suspicion to which such poor creatures might be exposed" ...

"In England, Scotland and Ireland, between 1542 and 1735 a series of Witchcraft Acts enshrined into law the punishment (often with death, sometimes with incarceration) of individuals practising, or claiming to practice witchcraft and magic.[32] The last executions for witchcraft in England had taken place in 1682, when Temperance Lloyd, Mary Trembles, and Susanna Edwards were executed at Exeter. In 1711, Joseph Addison published an article in the highly respected The Spectator journal (No. 117) criticizing the irrationality and social injustice in treating elderly and feeble women (dubbed Moll White) as witches.[33] Jane Wenham was among the last subjects of a typical witch trial in England in 1712, but was pardoned after her conviction and set free. Kate Nevin was hunted for 3 weeks and eventually suffered death by Faggot and Fire at Monzie in Perthshire, Scotland in 1715.[34][35] Janet Horne was executed for witchcraft in Scotland in 1727. The final Act of 1735 led to persecution for fraud rather than witchcraft since it was no longer believed that the individuals had actual supernatural powers or traffic with Satan. The 1735 Act continued to be used until the 1940s to prosecute individuals such as spiritualists and Gypsies. The act was finally repealed in 1951."

So there is a karmic past life fear causing my blockage stopping me get past the astral plane. Million dollar question is how do we get past this? Past life regression? DNA activation?

Curiously, on another note in my immediate past life where I died as 6year old Jewish boy from starvation at Auswich...I note a recurring starvation theme.. Cant say i have same problem in this life time LOL

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul