View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 04:11 PM
Guide
Stellarnova, The next time you visit your doctor, as them that since you don't "fit" into the Bipolar category, do you "fit in" the Borderline Personality Disorder group. I hate the use of fit in, which is why I put the quotes around that. Now if they get this, then ask them to get you into a DBT program. It has really been proven effective for most people suffering from one of the many mental issues. Which like some of the other posters have said, it very well could just be that you are spiritually aware and always have been. Only by chance of an enlightened doctor, did I find out my miseries were because I am a strong empath! So let's hope that they continue to enlighten doctors and social workers about these things.

The other suggestion I have on top of aligning the chakras is the use of crystals that are specific to your needs. If you want to pm me I can give the names of ones that are listed for Bipolar, but I do think that you should look into the Borderline first. I don't like the wording of this group either, as to me it is misleading. It makes one think of having a Multiple Personality Disorder which is something entirely different.