View Single Post
Old 15-10-2017, 10:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dishevlment
hi,
doesnt earth just seem like such a odd place? not nature, nature feels like home. I feel like i've lived other lives in dimension or universes where,what would be considered magic aka fake on earth, is just part of existence there.
does anyone get this?
I've always been drawn to fantasy novels, movies, tv, always felt like there was so much more out there than this place.

Life, I find, is not just odd, it's weird. What I also find weird is how (most)people accept life as being 'normal'. This happens whether you are a native of Toronto or are a pygmy in Indonesia or the Queen of England. We obviously have an embedded, arcane knowledge of other things which enable us to accept whatever reality we are in. I say this because we simply ignore this amazing condition we find ourselves in - and are prepared even to throw it away if we find it should be so. For me many things are proof of an undefined understanding living right in our very 'soul'. War, for instance, people throwing themselves into battle to support the meaningless political rants of politicians. As if 'it's ok, we have another life'.

It's fair to say that we cannot be expected to become in any way wise in just one life. It's also fair to say that the only good thing about experiencing life is if each one of us - assuming it does us no good in the end - (what's the use of one life) - would be to pass our life's experience on to others.

All that 'out there' is not available to us at this moment because we are stuck in a wavelength which shields us from all those other things which exist in various spectrums. Now and again, and under certain stresses this wavelength we are in wavers a little and for a time we find ourselves in a different part of these or this spectrum and then talk of mystical moments, revelations, astral planes, golden light, infinite peace and all the rest. We don't seem to realise that this thing called 'life' is part of one great throbbing carousel of colour, sound, smell, taste and feelings. And more. And is so wide and high that we are stuck in our little corner until we accept that life is very, very weird and we have to do something about getting an answer to what it is.