View Single Post
Old 17-02-2017, 12:58 AM
Administrator
Hello

There are so many levels to what a Medium and what a Psychic can sense and feel. For me I came in as I am and its all "ON" there is no down time there is no off switch. For me personally I have all 5 senses in play with it all.

There are times when a spirit or ghost will even take me to see and "feel" how they died. I have no control over this happening it just does but I too am never put in harms way.

I have the 6th sense in play too intuition that out side the brain path gut feeling is key to sorting things out more clearly. I too have precognitive visions and see things at times "no one wants to see or feel."

When I did my last large platform show someone asked me to share a day in the life of me....saying it would be "So cool to be you". When I finished he said he was shaking and going "Please God this is not for me". I too did not share a really scary event just a normal day.

So I get why some do not open to it all as "all" is a lot to take on. To walk in the Lightest of Light and the Darkest of Dark (what some call Demonic ) is not for everyone this is my World. I am called for this.

I remember my first "smell" event, I was 6 years old, at an open casket funeral. I remember (and it was not very nice ) telling my Dad the man smelled bad in the box.

Lynn