View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 05:00 PM
lifensoul

Thats explain one of my questions...i have lately been wondering that if the sun was as hot as we generally hear or assume it to be, as if it was, then there would not be as much temerature variation on earth, snow and ice in one place and extremely hot, in the next spot, relatively compared to the size of earth and distance between the sun and earth, that too given the symmetry of earth itself. But thats also explained by the climate change theory, that the climate change generally has to do with suns heat melting ice caps due to human carbon footprint depleting the ozone layer, which simply got to be wrong if one considers the temperature differences on earth. Ozone layer doesnt protect us from the heat, as the heat cant be coming from the sun, but the lqyer might somehow generate the temperature differences from one point to another on earth....my thoughts anyways. I dont beleive in climate change and global warming anyway...its just a business. They might have updated the climate change theories to make it as confusing as possible for the general population to understand, as it tends to happen in these cases, but i dont think it really matters.

Last edited by lifensoul : 10-10-2015 at 08:40 PM.