View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 09:48 PM
harper_milne

Have you ever met someone once and couldn't stop thinking about them?

I'm not sure why this is in soul mates but couldn't find a better place to put it so here goes.

Have you ever met someone once and couldn't stop thinking about them, like you just had this crazy connection? But then you never saw them again? Because I have. And it makes me feel weird, like a creeper. Because I met this person a year and a half ago, yet I still think about it (not all the time though). Because the way this person looked into my eyes just shook me it was just unexplainable, I've never felt anything like it before, everything about our conversation/meeting was just so right and perfect and I basically was enchanted to meet this person. I felt genuine sparks and chemistry (I've never felt anything like that before so maybe thats why its made an impression on me) because I never felt I was capable of making such a connection with anybody.

But yeah, I never saw him again because it was at work and I only freelanced a day there. I keep looking back at that moment and kicking myself of all the ways I could of asked for a number or something. I JUST want to know if this has happened to anyone else, because it makes me feel like such a weirdo still thinking about something that happened a year and a half ago. I do sort of wish I would see this person again but I've thought about it so much it would be a bit awkward haha!! He probably forgot completely about me, and the connection was all in my head, because something like that has never happened to me before. I just need to know that other people have gone through the same situation. Like have you ever met someone and couldn't get them of your mind even though you only just met them? Argh.