View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 10:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewordofgod
We're all going to reincarnate to one other body after our death because the next body will never die. This age was limited so God could do his work in his select people. This age is about to end and everything on earth will be destroyed. Our created souls will remain in God until our next bodies are available in the new earth. This earth is not suitable for all God's people to live forever so it has to go through a change. The earth's crust will be melted to make a level earth without mountains or oceans. If you're interested, I can tell you all about the future paradise we will live in.
i completely disagree with you on every aspect youve mentioned...the world wont be ending anytime soon, or in the next several centuries...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi