View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 06:40 PM
Ascender

hmm ... first of all, your specific interest in the correspondence between the astrological mansions and the acupoints doesn't seem to be elaborated in the book. I didn't read the book, but looked at the table of content, and gathered that it mainly talked about concepts/theories whereas you are looking for specific treatment details.

Below is the table of content, in case you're wondering. It has six sections, with the first one introducing Taoist principles. Second section talks about yin yang, third one talks about five elements, fourth talks about time in terms of stems and branches, fifth talks about correspondence between time and diagnosis, sixth talks about correspondence between time and treatment. Appendix has the songs.

一 易醫基本理論
1 太極之理無處不在
2 八卦的萬物類象
3 六十四卦
4 易經六十四卦卦解
5 人體本是一個地天泰
6 陽九陰六
7 六十四卦卦相全圖
8 圖數精微
9 張介賓易醫解
二 陰陽
三 五行
四 天干地支
五 時間診法
六 時間療法
附 六十四卦音階歌曲譜例

I think the only new and original information is in the fifth section, though not the entire section. The astrological mansions is found in the fifth section, where it lists five treatment methods, and astrological mansion being the third one in the list.

One of the authors 任得泽 came from a music background, being a professor and researcher of a dance school. That may explain why there are songs in the appendix. Anyway, his interest was in yijing/astrology/etc, so the information about yijing and acupuncture that was published in this book was mainly through research and experiment.

I am guessing you are interested in a listing of the lunar mansions, and what they correspond to (ailments, acupoints, etc)? If so, I can list it out and you can just use a translator.

---

There's some information about lunar constellations on Wikipedia. You can drill down from there.

---

Dumai beyond health? Not quite sure I catch the direction you're going, although I like your question. And I am curious about why you are only interested in the dumai, and not the ren mai, because these two highways are usually talked about together, as one is the front (yin) and the other is the back (yang). I am guessing you have heard about the microcosmic orbit? When my acupuncturist opened my channels, he opened the ren and du channels together, not separately.