View Single Post
Old 13-10-2018, 11:35 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Sometimes you can sense subtle energies in the body and also the energy field around the body. During meditation your awareness can go to deeper levels and you can feel subtle energies that we normally don't notice. It could be energy, could be something else. Do you feel a tingly sensation?

This energy feels external. I don't get a tingly feeling, I get a 'hairs standing up on the back of my neck' crawling sensation all over my body and it feels creepy. It's like someone leaning on you without the full bodyweight but it kinda seeps or settles into you. I thought I would feel energies around my aura but not on my actual body

The only other way I can describe it is like...I dunno...something merging with me? Because I've had it before, the first time it happened I didn't move or try to get up I just felt like it was best to ignore it but it scared the pants off me. This time, I was just more surprised but curious about it. Its such an odd feeling.

The thing is, most of what I'm experiencing spiritually hasn't come the way I would have thought so its been interesting when leaving all expectations out of it, understanding how it really is, if that makes sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
As in percolating each pore, energising...?

I'd say percolating each pore, that's a more accurate way of describing it too. Definitely not energising!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Charlie
wow - just last month while in a decent deep state I distinctly felt someone touch my right leg just above the knee - kinda shocked me out - not sure what it was.

It's definitely shocking when it happens especially if its never happened before lol