View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 01:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Hello,

I thought I sent this post before but I guess it didn't go through. Long story short I have been learning how to astral project again since my incident and am now knocking at that door.

I finally went through the part where you separate from the body and then once I did that I turned around and looked toward where I should be laying and didn't see anything. I saw the hole where I would of been sleeping made with my blankets.... I didn't really think about it and continued to go some where for my astral journey. Is it normal to not see your body?

I was pretty tired and kinda accidentally commanded myself to sleep.
Astral projection takes us into alternate dimensions - your body exists in the physical dimension so why would you see it? That's like saying you went to Canada and saw the body of someone who was currently in the United States. Do some people see bodies? Yes but it's likely just a manifestation created by their own deep desires to see a body as validity to their experiences. There are many layers though so maybe in some dimensions you can see some form of body, where as in others you definitely will not. There's also the possibility that people are seeing bodies but they aren't able to get a long enough or clear enough look to realize it's not actually their body. Believe it or not sometimes you can start a projection already off deep into a experience and not even realize it, and you could be in a bed with other beings as the conscious experience begins. Yes in the astral they have beds so it's really not that unlikely that could be the reason some people do see bodies. I've had it happen to me dozens of times I just don't pay attention to it anymore because it's not surprising. It's also tied in with Tri-porting but I won't get into what that is at the moment.