View Single Post
Old 22-11-2016, 11:39 AM
Ascender

This is a greater story than you have taken it-- It is of a hidden a lineage of thought; and will most likely find yourself taking the path of the diva--

I am unsure of the qualities of your experience though; as my path which relates to the same story in a greater context; I would be interested in what you experienced; as I haven't met an elemental like that--

The nature of my experience would probably be much more frightening to you; as the same kind of story exists, by these beings whom speak and move through everything; its immensely crazy to see something of such great power truly take an active relationship in expressing its desire to work with me-- Though I don't speak of this nature to people in persons; they do all indeed have enough awareness to know that I am dealing with things beyond their current comprehension, but they only remember long enough to create an unconscious understanding of my nature and what that means to anyone relating to me--

I mean technically, such is weaving around you right now; but that it has not yet been able to fully submit to me, and that plays directly into such the nature of that story hand-- And such this story is important in a vital way--