View Single Post
Old 28-09-2016, 04:40 PM
Ascender

Very interesting.... I feel compelled as well, just to share the aspects with him not to relate it to him and I, I wrote out an email about it to him and since my laptop died I decided to go to the library so I didn't have to tap it out on the tablet because it was long lol. While I was sitting at the library computer, I looked up and a guy was walking along the back wall of the library who looked like him and was dressed like him (I know it wasn't him). It just gave me a chill... Then the guy walked into the bookshelves and never came back out. I was there for over an hour.
Then I was driving to work and a guy who looked like him drove past me..really? He has a very distinct look so seeing people who look like him is pretty rare.

Also I wanted to share with him because I know I might just be the one person that he would believe or at least consider to believe and he knows I've never lied to him. My only concern is I don't want anything to affect our friendship since he has been so responsive lately.