Thread: My NDE
View Single Post
Old 26-08-2016, 12:44 PM
Pathfinder

:) i am glad that i have not read others experiences up until now. I read a little bit of the book 'Dying to be me' but had to stop as i was annoyed. It came out soon after i began recovery at home. I could have written it! If i had more time...anyway. Not reading others experiences until now has kept my mind clear and certain that i know thats what happened. Now i can see similarities and its really good to see that things come together for people who have had these experiences and can see a reason why. It is really hard getting there. My acupuncturist tells me whenever i am struggling that i am the bravest person he knows and that if i were a man i would have very big balls. Haha!

The closest way to describe it would be like a dream but still more than that. When i came around 'that new part of me' was saying this is your new life now. I was in a very busy, large intesive care ward. Lots of people found it hard to visit there. Especially me. I visitied someone there years earlier and hoped i would never go back. Now i had this new calm and strength.

Thanks Mardav. So glad i found this place. :)