View Single Post
Old 17-09-2011, 06:47 PM
Master
In Genesis 1:26;" And God said,Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness." This means " All humans" are made in the image of God, not just believers only. No believer in God can make the false claim that unbelievers are not in Gods image. So what is it that all humans have in common with God? Its academic, consciousness. Secondly, we have Life. So Gods image is conscious Life. Now I have a theory concerning prehistoric man. I believe its obvious that Neanderthals existed prior to Adam, Archaeology has proven that hands down. And many believers in God are struggling to either excuse that as not being true, or trying to explain it as best they can. I think Gods image is the answer.

Its an incredible answer.

I believe God did create primordal man, they existed, they had life, but not life given by the breath of God. In other words, they didnot have " Conscious life." They were not created in the image of God. Adam was called " The first man", well what does that mean? It means he was the first man to be made in Gods image, or the first human given a working consciousness. Primordal humans had no working consciousness, I believe God created them simular to animals, existing on instinct. Why did God create them, I really don't know, I can only speculate.