Thread: Meeting a fairy
View Single Post
Old 29-01-2020, 02:34 AM
Experiencer

I'm posting this because I wanna keep track of everything that has been happening, and also because I think the lesson I got from this experience is important.

When I fell asleep I was curious about who was stronger, me or a fairy. What if I got in trouble with them, would I be able to defend myself?

In the dream we were on a bus and I got in a contest with some kid in the back. There was nothing going on, no problem between us, we both just wanted to know who was stronger.

We started struggling, testing our strength but not to hurt one another. It felt like fighting against a bigger, older brother. He defeated me all the time. It was like a bjj competition fight, he submitted me and I had to give up, acknowledging he was stronger.

He was nice and said he trained a lot and that he could teach me, but I was proud and didn't want his help to defeat him.

Then the bus stopped and I went outside to sit alone. I saw some people observing us from above, on a balcony. One of them looked straight at me, and suddenly I remembered to bring out the goodness in me.

When I did that, bringing out the perfect being in me, I floated in his direction to see if he would challenge me again, but he went away. And in this way I 'defeated' him without having to raise a finger. Through righteousness and peaceful goodness I was able to rise above a petty physical struggle, I was higher than that game, so there was no contest.

Bottom line, I'm still not stronger than him if we compared our 'physical' strength, the same way that I'm not better than many people at chess, or checkers, but when I brought out the perfect being in me, the one that cannot be opposed because he is far beyond petty struggles, I succeeded.

And, whenever I am brought back down again, worrying about competing for this little thing or for that big thing, there will always be someone stronger who can defeat me.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.

Last edited by Ordnael : 29-01-2020 at 08:01 AM.