Thread: Baptism.
View Single Post
Old 16-02-2019, 06:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
I was recently baptized in the Jordan River (Baptism site) during a 10 days pilgrimage in the holy land. It was done by a catholic priest. We spoke in secret and agreed that he would baptized me and then I would have to receive the sacraments afterwards (not technically correct according to him but it was to be our secret).
Well, this was truly my intention but I went to the first meeting for the sacraments and did not feel it at all and decided that it was not for me, or at least for the time being ... I kind of felt bad for the priest but I need to feel at peace with whatever decision I make

When I think about, being totally honest, I belief that I am already baptized in the name of the Father, of the Son and the holy spirit.

What is your take?

Baptism, for an adult, is an outward declaration of faith in Jesus Christ, to the world.
Also "solidifying" one's faith to oneself.

What do you mean you "Believe" you are baptised?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein