View Single Post
Old 25-01-2018, 03:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Vibration of footsteps

So 9 months ago I started to attempt to astral project. At first I just laid in my bed and focused on my breathing whilst letting my body fall asleep. It didn t seem to help much so I tried doing the same thing but with binaural beats. And this is where is gets freaky. I d lay down in my bed and put my headphones on. I d start of as I usual do, focusing on my breathing and listening to the sounds. But every time I do this, I feel the vibrations of someone walking back and forth beside my bed and to the door. It ll walk up the side of my bed, stop for a moment then walk down to the door, and making the noise as if the door was opening. ( this only happens with the beats ). There will even be time where I feel someone literally bump into the side of my mattress and continue on. I ve had my brother stay in the room just to make sure no one I m coming in or out. I ve done this at different times of the day, with people awake and asleep but still the same result. I am sure it s not the binaural beats or my blood pumping. I hear/feel the vibrations of someone walking. I ve occasionally felt pressure on the edge of my bed as if someone is pushing there hand down right beside my leg. I m really not sure what s going on and I d like someone incline to what is going on.