View Single Post
Old 26-01-2012, 10:55 PM
Arawn

As my fiancé says, "I could be immortal because I haven't died yet." He usually says it jokingly, but usually when someone mentions immortality or asks whether or not immortality is real.

I don't think that immortality on this planet is possible, at least not in the idea of never dying. Bodies have a tendency to wear out and die, even if the parts are continuously replaced. If you wanted to get really literal with it, then we technically never die because all of the stuff we're made up of gets turned into food for other things and becomes a part of those things and then they get eaten, etc, etc.

I don't think we can ever physically travel to another plane of existence. Psychically or spiritually? Maybe, but I'll believe it when it happens for me.

(About St. Germain, there is limited information out there on him and most of it is myth/lore. Chances are, he was just a guy who purported the myths in order to make himself look more glamorous. I wouldn't believe most of what's out there about him. This is a decent book about him: http://www.sacred-texts.com/sro/csg/index.htm)