View Single Post
Old 21-08-2017, 11:47 AM
Guide

Why did I seem to meet my spirit guides and angel spontaneously?

People here seem to talk a lot about trying to communicate with them.

But I just happened to communicate with them without conscious effort too.

It was when I was just considering all this new age stuff exists. I wanted to try things out by checking out my auras. I was skeptical, but when I tried sensing my auras, I sensed another presence.

And even with barely knowing the concept of spirit guides — only vaguely hearing of it — I heard her voice. And I knew it was another voice — not mine. The voice didn't move with my effort to think and I was consumed by a calm. When I tried to calm myself down by imagining her voice myself — it didn't work. She would say there was a stronger force protecting me — I didn't have the skill to be able to communicate with him yet.

A few days later — I'd meet my guardian angel. He said it's only necessary for him to appear to me in major situations and problem but he'd thought it was polite to introduce himself to me.

About a month or two later — I started getting instances of hearing other voices. More temporary spirit guides who just happened to pass by.

And when I finally read on the nature of spirit guides — it was accurate to what I've heard in my mind. And that's when I fully believed the supernatural had to exist.

— Why? Why did this happen to me? What'd I do? People talk about them appearing in your dreams or giving hints. But I seem to be able to do this casually from a few seconds to even a straight hour. Literally having conversations with them whenever I want to.

I've spent a couple of years meditating before this? Is that it? But I don't hear about this much in meditation circles I've been to. Eh?