View Single Post
Old 31-10-2017, 07:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParanoidHippie
I don't remember my past lives, but I really don't feel used to being feminine. When people see me as feminine, I just feel a disconnect. I'm not used to feeling so disrespected and belittled. I also retained some masculine traits that people find unsettling. So people always feel the need to correct me.

First you are not weird and second this totally resonates...and that is the gift of our other incarnations and of all that we are, shining through and pointing you to your true north as a soul...same as ANY soul deserves, regardless of these artificial "allowances" and "restrictions".

...and 3rd, any self-aware and self-respecting woman would certainly be running up against loads of disrespect and loads of being belittled...simply for existing. Much less for quietly and simply standing for your own dignity and self-worth.

(And wow...how obnoxious is that, others telling you how to be and who you can be, deciding for themselves what's allowed for another's expression of personality and beauty and strength and so forth.)

Being and becoming who you are certainly does seem to cause a lot of affront to many who demand power-over, and who expect to control and dominate you, and that you will allow it readily without even calling notice to the fact that it is dehumanising, misaligned with spirit, and frankly just wrong in your eyes.

You're totally sane. It's the world round us which says day is night and night is day and stuff it if you don't agree with us coz we say so.

Your truth and your insight into your own self-worth...which is absolutely equal to all those around you who say and act as if it's not...is a beacon of truth in the muck and the confusion. And that is unsettling as hell for many others.

Guess what, though? So long as you treat them with courtesy and kindness equally to yourself (and not at your own expense)...then their problem with acknowledging your humanity is just that.

THEIR problem.

It's not on you to have to educate others or to justify your worth to those who refuse to acknowledge it. Your lesson to them is in your very presence, in simply being and doing the authentic love that you ARE.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke