View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 09:01 PM
Pathfinder
lanm1192,
that's a very interesting question you raised!

According to my understanding and own perception, I think that any healing modality in which a desire to heal/to be healed is present will somehow have an impact on the energetic body. I also believe that even positive affirmation or sounds of the nature harmonise energetic body to a certain degree.

Speaking of healing modalities, I personally do 2 types of therapies: Reiki healing and SRT (Spiritual Response Therapy) healing.

During Reiki healing, I feel that the energetic body of a person is being harmonised by the mix of energies I am able to channel. During SRT, I feel that the energetic body of a person changes due to the fact that person's negative programs, entities, past life traumas are removed (these items tend to create energy blocks that cause the energy to stagnate inside the body).

There are perhaps even more ways how our energetic body can be accessed, on youtube there was once a video where one healer was only waving hands around the body of his patient and the patient was after this treatment feeling very well - that was definitely a clear sign something must have happened with his energetic body.