View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 07:44 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr33nLuv
What is it for? What is to be learned from it? Do some believe it to be a balance act? Is it truly the next generation of children, now adults?

I have it, had it all my life. You may want to check out my latest thread here and see how crazy I went so you feel better, lol. But I have other stuff too. How are you?

I learned from it that I can invent false identities but never really know who am I. I learned I can do hundred things at once and nothing at all and the feeling is still the same. Indifferent. I learned it's like throwing your energy away with no direction just because and sometimes it's fun, but mostly it is amusing to other people. I learned I am a careless kid, but not connected to my inner kid. I don't believe it's even real, it's just an excuse to act like a mad man. That's what it's for, to liberate the madness in you. Just some dark shadow. That's it in my case and that's what I want to accept, no self-pity. And, oh yes, deal with it the sooner the better as it tends to attract other weird stuff, bipolar and so on. I chose not to but I don't recommend that path.

Ok, wish you luck. Peace.