View Single Post
Old 08-06-2016, 10:58 AM
Master
It has nothing to do with good or bad, right or wrong, rather it has to do with enlightenment. There are some things in my life which I look back on and cringe at how I acted or thought about those things which I did, and even today I am sure that I am seldom acting in an enlightened way. But why judge myself; why be embarrassed at what I do.

I may have unconsciously hurt others, I may have unconsciously hurt myself, but I have not done anything which could not be repaired. It is the nature of a scorpion to sting you, and right now the nature I have is less than enlightened. I have to go through what I have to go through to get to where I am going. If I had nothing to learn I would not be here on Earth.

Although enlightenment is not an act, it is not the way that I should be rather it is the way that I truly am; but until that time I fully embrace myself as I am at this very moment, with all of my hang-ups, lust, greed, and ego; I embrace myself an love that which I am, fully knowing and striving for that greater potential which at some point will be realized.

The older you get the more likely you will review your life and probably cringe, as I do, or be embarrassed by what has gone by, and what you may still be engaged in. Be gentle with yourself. Fulfill your cravings without guilt, that you may be able to let go of them. What we suppress will find its’ way to the surface in unanticipated expressions.