View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 10:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz
Well then I will make it a point not to reject you Sound. Err, while we're at it is there anyone else I shouldn't reject
Far be it from me to tell you what you should and shouldn’t accept into your experience Buzz, but for me, I wouldn’t reject anyone who has something to offer :) which, to my mind, includes all who draw breath in one sense. That begs the question 'what constitutes rejection?' ...

Quote:
And are you saying that the darn place has laws??? Sheesh!!!!
I guess Law is another way of saying Principle ... the jury is still out for me in regards to universal laws but some stuff is beyond difficult to 'reject' lol theres that word again ...

Quote:
Seriously though, what you say has figured in my experience at every turn. I have seen that the greatest resistance I feel towards others is what is prevaillant in me.

Yeah that can be quite revealing cant it. We can also discern through the power of observation too don’t you think … and resist/sidestep that which we ‘know’ isn’t conducive to our experience. Resistance isn’t a dirty word in that respect … there seems to be a difference between resistance and rejection ...

Quote:
Or is the only separation in the mind??
Everything seems to start with an idea … if I uphold the belief that perceived separation is an issue, then my experience will be faithful to that belief, and will include self-imposed limitations, which serve to illustrate nothing other than that ‘seeming’ fact …

Quote:
Is there simply the resistance and I am only identifying it exteriorly to stave off deeply contemplation?? Wow, good point!!!
Deep contemplation can seemingly lead into that ‘perceived’ void yeah? So if there is apprehension(fear) then yes, we will most likely devise a way/means to stave off the inevitable lol ...