View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 04:59 PM
Knower

When I was 21 out of curiosity I went to see a Western shaman. Mum had told me about some past lives she had so I wanted to ask this shaman if I could find out about a past life. I was led into what I now know as a past life regression and what I saw was barren desert land and that I was a spark. Not a person, a luminescent spark. I came across other sparks in this journey so it was not just me that appeared this way. At the time I joked that I had wanted to see a regular past life and instead had been shown my very first incarnation. Years later I see some truth in that and it is no wonder that shaman gave me this peculiar expression and knowing smile afterwards.

Around July last year I started becoming interested in doing past life regressions and followed a guided meditation by Brian Weiss on YouTube, I saw some lifetimes during the Industrial Revolution and one in Palestine but all of those I appeared as a regular human. Nothing looked like that first past life experience I had.

Then I ended up getting an Akashic Records Reading later in the year and discovered my soul origin is from Mars. So, what I saw was either the first or a lifetime on Mars. This made perfect sense to me from the landscape I saw and the body or soul body I appeared as. Nowadays I can actually see light beings in an altered state and they look like sparks, exactly like that unusual past life I saw.