View Single Post
Old 14-08-2019, 12:06 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe-Knee
I beg to differ, you absolutely can enter someones head. I would give her kill images whilst she slept. I believe my hex is doing something, her hair is starting to fall out. Tell me, how do you suppose I'm able to speak to her via a pendulum, are you so naive or just refuse to believe?

Zoai, my deity makes her suffer. I've asked for her to stop but she won't listen. I believe this is because I'm no longer annoymous to her, some payback I guess. My own fault but I've been doing this to her for so long, it's hard to stop.
You can only 'enter' someone's head through psychological manipulation, but that needs direct contact with them and you're not actually 'inside' their heads, it's only a metaphor. You can't so it while they sleep, you can only want to believe you can. If you're giving her kill images then obviously you want to cause her harm, so that says a lot about you as a person. And she's so deeply entrenched in your head that you go to such lengths. So what happened, you're ticked off because she dumped you or are you obsessed with her from afar? It's interesting that you used the words "no longer anonymous to her." Unrequited Love? She didn't notice you?

I'm with Lorelyn, go seek some professional help at your earliest convenience. I'd also agree with Native Spirit in that you're unhealthily obsessed