Thread: winged fairies
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 01:33 AM
Boldylocks

Berry, you and Iolite, and your kids are so blessed to have these opportunities to connect with these Beings! I have only had one close encounter with one of these Beings -after a prayer I made to God to allow me to meet one if they actually exist. Well, He answered that prayer !

My eyes were temporarily opened to see a Pixie-like Being resting in my hair. When she saw me gawking at her, she dissapeared, but one thing I noticed about her was her total calmness and serenity, -- also royalty as well as total un-assuming humility. I will never forget that encounter and have believed in them since then. I have had further evidence of them since that day 3 years ago. When you reach out to them, they will reach out to you. I invite the ones who love the Creator in my home. When I can, I try to leave out something sweet for them .

On May 12, 2010, we had a really cold and rainy Spring night, so I actually prayed that God would tell them that they were welcome in my home that night for refuge. Not that they feel cold as we do, but it was just miserable and dark out. That morning I awoke to the sound of what sounded like a hummingbird hovering over my head near my bed's headboard. When I sat up, it zoomed away. My windows definitely were not open and it was no hummingbird!

I've had experiences with the Faery using Dragonflies as well to communicate with me. They are wonderful Beings and wherever I end up living in my old age, I invite them to be with me as I continue to make my living area an inviting place for them to visit.

Yes, as with all Beings, there are those who are going to choose to be negative, and some who are going to choose to be positive and open-hearted. I believe in demons, but these Beings are not demons.