View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 05:45 AM
pathtosirius

What are your intentions on signing up for so many healing modalities?

Look deeper and if possible really spend time to be honest with yourself, there is a layer beneath your words and your intentions, that you are going through your fears. There is also a pattern that you see clearly at present, this pattern not only reflects in this area of your life, inevitably there is this saying "Whatever you think the world is withholding from you, you are withholding from the world."

Energy extends in all directions, and you can view the "lesson" about this you have, you do know that there is something amiss for you with this, and the question for yourself is "what is going on" that is calling out to you Loudly to take a look at this, because it doesn't feel right. The physical body is another layer of energy, the same with subtle energetic bodies, what Healers do, or for myself, other healers will have their own unique way of working.

For me, I work on the energetic body that encompasses the Soul, people who are here in the World is indulged in Personality, which is Ego of what they identified themselves with, and the journey into embodying Soul, the Divine Sovereign you, in this experience here on Earth. I do healing on helping people move into embodying their Soul, Soul healing, previously I have also done Reiki and other modalities too as I love healing. Healing works on an energetic level, the physical body is dense matter = dense energy vibration, whereas take for an example, radiowaves and microwaves are much lighter in frequency and vibration, and so on. The energy has to take time to integrate and work for you along with the choices you make in life. From what I see too, the energy will always do it's work, you may not notice this but energy indeed always goes to where it truly needs to attend to. Give yourself this opportunity of unfoldment, and tune into your Higherself and Spirit about messages and guidances for you that is for your highest good to receive.