Thread: UFO photography
View Single Post
Old 20-08-2017, 02:53 AM
Experiencer
Found this one from old photo set I took in July. I guess I left it for later and then I forgot about it. Three photos stacked together, all took in less then A second. Edited image and added zoom for object. It appears to be oval, or saucer shaped, with a greenish hue, reflection on top. It is moving extremely fast, unlikely to be a bird. More or less stays the same shape.

I have been doing most of the pictures with a high megapixel dsrl, and a medium priced stock lens, that has a decent sharpens to it. Sadly though, most of the objects I capture are so far, above in the sky and moving so fast, that they still appear nothing but pixels when I zoom on them. I take pictures at 1/1000 os the second most of the time, to counter for anything moving fast, but I can't counter the objects being so far away. The purpose of summoning them was so I could actually see one with my eyes, and then use zoom lens on it, to get a better close up picture, but so far no luck. There is always a lot of complaining on the internet about how in modern age, with hd cameras and modern dslr's we still get ****** pictures of ufos, well this is the reason behind it. Until I can get one to actually show itself to me, I can't use zoom lens. Well I could use it, and try to shoot random at the sky, but that would narrow my field of view so much, that without knowing what I am shooting at, most likely I would capture nothing. Here is the pic.

Sometimes though, when I look at the objects I capture I fell like they should never the less appear sharper then they do. I get a feeling as if perhaps some of them can cloak or change shape in order to stay hard to detect.