Thread: UFO photography
View Single Post
Old 14-08-2017, 10:43 AM
Experiencer
This next photo is kinda amazing, and then again maybe not.. Depends on what it really is. It either is a really good capture of an ufo, or the best impersonation of an ufo from a bumblebee, I have ever witnessed.

Four photos stacked together, which I took right at the start. The thing is, I remember a big bumblebee flying right over my camera's field of view just when I started taking photos, and I said to myself, I should take note of the time of this, so I can rule it out, but I forgot to do it. The problem is, that on some of the next photos I have stuff on it, that is clearly seen to be some sort of a bug, so I have no no way of telling which one is that bumblebee I saw.

The problem with this photo is, that looking from right to left, the thing first looks like a real metal object in the sky, but then it starts changing shape into what more appears to be some sort of a big bug with wings. SO my guess is, it was the bumblebee, and on the first photo on right it was just pure luck that his wings when moving seem to create such a uniform shape as if it is some sort of triangular metal object. Good one mr. bumblebee!