View Single Post
Old 29-04-2016, 05:23 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulabelle
Baile:
firstandlast: Indeed, this is all true. All beings are infinitely multifaceted and kaleidoscopic in nature. It can be difficult to unify the self, as you say-- or in my case, to make it less fragmented and disassociated.
I love the gnostic teachings website!!! I had not seen this article. Thank you for the link, and the excellent quote.

For me, the path to this was through understanding the Chakra system inside myself; but moving from symbols related to body parts and qualities of existence to an energetic field of multidimensional perspectives was something that just kind of occurred, I can't much explain the leap, its just a shift in perspective (and a matter of learning to move through these perspectives)--

For me, the unifying principle is that each Chakra is like a funnel of dualities; like we are one and move into many separate perspectives with a different expressions at each angle, so to do each of these dualities within us-- Moving the kundalini energy through the chakra system is done by unifying these these dualities; which eventually allow you to unify the chakras or merge the chakras--

To say, as we have fragmented personalities or dualistic perspectives within us, as our essence comes into expression through these individual aspects, it is molded by what each perspective has to give, and especially molded by the angle of polarity we focus on (such as being positive or negative)-- By reconciling these opposites we clear up the path ways so that each part of ourselves works together in molding this essence through the optimal path to best express the essence--

That is, even if we unify all these different I's within us; our essence still has a preference in how to express itself in duality; clearing these mechanistic dualities through unified points of view allow us to more express ourselves in a wholly fashion--

There are still issues however, because we are not necessarily in the best position to express the self that we may find ourselves to be.. That is, just because you bring about these clearer expressions, does not mean your place in duality will not have limitations in order to act upon such an expression--

-------

I hope that helps in your endeavor a bit, as this has been my own process--