View Single Post
Old 16-01-2013, 06:39 PM
InFurs

Very interesting but I disagree with the theory of coming back looking nearly exactly as how you looked before. That's awfully boring and you can't experience living as different people. For example if I came back with the 100% EXACT same hair colour, eye colour - I would go mad. But I do think you would have some common traits as your past life self (like how you share uncanny traits as your parents).
I'm talking about things like how your eyes might light up the same way, or even the same stare/glance, similar facial expressions, something subtle but is still unmistakable that make the person who notices just say "wow you do that the exact way so-and-so does" . It makes you; you. The thing that you have or do that no one else can imitate because it's like a souls fingerprint. So I do think there would be some resemblance HOWEVER I find it very peculiar how these people have incarnated as the same gender/same race, showing how these people who have noticed this can't look past physical attributes...Just my opinion/belief. Come on guys its the soul that makes a person not the body.

5+ points for the picture of Nicholas Cage he makes me laugh, even when I just think about him (You Don't Say meme face)