View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 09:53 PM
Knower
Well Mardav70, I had to look back into time to view some of your previously started posts to get a sense of where you were coming from when you responded to my query about what heaven would be like if it were created "in 'your' name". So for the sake of conversation I'm attempting to superimpose some of what you said in previous years on top of your recent response to my topic.

I'm actually going to drift away from the "QM, ETs, and physical location of our known universe" that you had responded with, in order to get back to my original intent of the post - which was to see how you would build your heaven, or at least what its principle energy might come from, and try to converse in that regard.

I noticed that in your NDE posts (circa 2016), you had some very vibrant descriptions for your experience. I also noticed what I think must be a "standard" form of Divine energy - that which we all know as "unconditional love" was also mentioned.

Question : Do you think your "self built" heaven (for everybody, I assume), would be constructed of this energy itself (i.e.: unconditional love), such as might be compared to physical "zero-point field energy" or more etheric "pranic substances" - or that, that energy would still have to be "emanated" from sentient beings taking up residence ?

I guess that is really a question of whether you think "consciousness" is an epiphenomenon of the matter of our earthly organism, or would the contrary be true for you, or even at that, both consciousness and matter (not necessarily of earthly origin) require equal influence in this heavenly "reality" that I'm trying to draw a picture of, from your previous experience.

In another segment that I read, you suggested that here (on the earth plane), it felt like we are about to have a major change; an "evolutionary upgrade" as you put it.

So another question arises : With the dissolution of materialism, greed, and (such things as) selfishness, are you of the mind that Heaven could actually materialize on the earth plane itself - or do you suppose that heaven must remain in a vibration unique unto itself?

Well anyway; this was my attempt to steer the direction I was hoping the conversation could go. Perhaps if I am wrong on this front, you could elaborate further on how your original post (post #2; this topic) was supposed to reflect on the questions I posed (in post #1).