View Single Post
Old 16-10-2018, 09:11 AM
Master
How is a human being going to KNOW if a God lives for trillions of years?

Also, what is "God" to one person, is a "Demon" to another, and all through the magical power (and blind faith) of BELIEF...because, you know God is God, IRRESPECTIVE of belief.

Who was God/the Gods? I have no idea.

I worship Lord Shiva in full Saguna, Puranic aspect...did he come from Ardra Nakshatra (Betelguese)? I mean, Lord Murugan comes from Krittika Nakshatra (The Pleiades)...maybe the Gods were the human 'personifications' OF the stars and constellations.

Was he just a famous Baba who lived in the Himalayas 25,000 years ago? who knows?

I first met Him in Bali, Indonesia during a Gamelan concert...next time I saw Him was at Batu Caves in Malaysia during Thaipusam...the time after that, I took some 'shrooms at Borobudur Temple...He popped in to say hello.

Maybe "The Gods" are monkeys on Ayahuasca some 100,000 years ago..

The Gods can also be the way our cognitive dissonance relates to Brahman..."think about a formless thing"..."I cannot think about a formless thing, so what form can I give a formless thing?"..."any form you like because to a formless thing, form doesn't matter"...."can I give the formless thing a blue throat? snakes around neck? make Him look like a hunky wrestler with a 6 pack and oozing raw masculinity without being too macho...and having a deep, sensitive feminine side?"..."of course...anything you can relate to as being a formless thing will do...".

Funny thing is, as far as Gods go...Lord Shiva either doesn't even rate, or He is totally off the scale, so of course He doesn't even rate.

Aum Namah Shivaya