View Single Post
Old 23-09-2018, 12:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Smile My theory of the Universe AKA. God!

I came up with my theory of all my experience and beliefs/facts out of my life.
So in order to search the truth we need a plan to search for it.
As i know is the reality where we life in fake! Almost none information source is safe to trust. the only source you can trust 100% is the universe and its nature.
We have plenty of comparisons in the universe, and that is what i tracked.
I belief the most of you know about the 7 hermetic principles.
If you know the core of the hermetic principles you will come a far end.
So what it is telling us is, so above so below that means the planets turning around a sun is a similarity as the protons and electrons around a atom.
That means there are 2 diffrent reality's, kinda like a magnet( + / - ) or like a key and it's lock. so that you can add to EVERYTHING, left and right.. man and woman, left brain and right brain, same as computer bits a 1 and a 0.
But to make the universe you need both and it together makes 1.
What im trying to say is we are both.. so this reality that we only have a physical body is totally wrong. If we have physical and ethereal in perfect balance only then you are 1 and only then you have where everybody is looking for.
because we life between those 2 huge polaritys that means that we are god if you think of it on your own way. We are good (jesus) and evil(satan), that makes our universe.

Do not trust anything that i have writen down here.
Not 1 source on the internet should be trust.
You all need to think for your selfs and see the truth.
Everything is possible, follow your feeling and thought aka physical and ethereal to find the pures truth you can find in the universe!

My truth is that god is the 7 hermetic rules, The rules that connect physical and ethereal, left and right.

I hope i helped you all with expressing my idea.
I love you all
have a beautifull and peacefull life! <3

Please leave a comment on what you think about this.
And thanks for reading.

(if you want me to explain more, im happy to do so.. just ask me)