Thread: "Not Spiritual"
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 06:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Is there anything the world isn't? seeing as how everything 'is what it is?' Curious.

Well labels and names applied over what just is, will show its own face labelling it as it is seen by the one seeing...Same goes with humans being themselves. In the breakdown of others looking into what is as it is, they will name and label what they see according to what in them is deciding all that.

When you just observing the world being itself, more natural and open in yourself without need to make it be anything, the world shows itself naturally as it is.. So really there is nothing to name, in seeing others, other than what they show you. People like to externally project what you are, but maybe that need is about them as you showed in your own reasons about others.

People sometimes can be predictable in their patterns of behaviour and patterns of relating so naturally its easy to observe what people are doing and where they are coming from. They move as they believe of themselves and what they interpret of others being themselves. Its interesting because I am more of a listener in the real world, I genuinely take an interest in people so most often I am observing more intently and deeper at what is being shown. I don't have to speak sometimes to people, just being present with them, they show themselves quite naturally as they are.

I suppose in being able to relate more in this way with people, I naturally have choice in where I notice. If you cant see the bigger picture in yourself, then most likely you wont see it in others. But if you can, then naturally their is lots to see in others and naturally more choice on where to focus.

In some ways I see this as a bonus. I naturally seek out the goodness in others by just being more present with them, more open and aware in myself.

So things like swearing, judgment, harsh critic types, whingers..etc.. don't bother me. I see them before I see the surface stuff.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder