View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 08:01 PM
Juanita

Back from the doors of death

The last time I posted was Jan. 18th....Since then my appendex burst, filling my insides with gangrene...I was rushed to the hospital on the second day of terrible abdominal pain and told that I was moments from death.....emergency surgery--touch and go, touch and go.....I was mostly unconsciense the first 24 hours--I saw no tunnel, no light and no loved ones....the second 24 hours I saw spirit all around me---I saw shadow spirit above me, spirit birds, but also two wonderful Beings of Light who manifested as young girls on either side of me....the one on the right was dark and wore a bright blue top; the one on my left was younger, lighter, smaller and wore a dress with pink flowers.....I felt loved and at ease.....

while I was unconsciense, a relative had two dream visitations...In one I was speaking to her and my loved ones in spirit were standing across from us...In the second, I walked over and joined them, so my relative thought I was surely a goner...........During this, my daughter, holding pictures of my loved ones in spirit, begged and threatened them "not" to take me.........I do believe that the two girls were my loved ones, but didn't manifest as such for fear I would take that final leap and it just was not my time to go Home.......

I try to always maintain a sense of humor throughout all the tragedies of my life so will add this......The nurses told me on the third day that I should get up and walk--they did "not" tell me to call one of them first......so I got up to go to bathroom, fell down and slid out into the hallway.....the nurses were SO upset and after that I couldn't even move in bed without buzzers and clangers going off all over the place......looking back I thought this was pretty funny, but they sure didn't....... anyway, I have been recuperating at home after 5 days in the hospital and it is a long, difficult and slow process, but have the time to ponder "why" I'm still here......that is my bizarre experience that I wanted to share.....love and light......