View Single Post
Old 31-03-2020, 05:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Apart from fear and death there is another big spiritual adversary which preys upon me.

I live with fear and death on a daily basis. As do many other people. Not in a obvious way but in a spiritual sense. The spiritual fear and spiritual death takes it toll. This in turn gives rise to a new beast - anger.

You may find that if you deal with fear and death regularly then your anger grows and grows. Anger of course breeds more anger. The whole negative cycle perpetuates itself.

This morning I found myself screaming out in anger. There was nobody around - but I just lost my temper.
On your information page you wrote:
Quote:
Spiritual Beliefs:
Believe in One God Who is Love
If you really believe that, then love should suppress all fear and anger. Change your focus on that love!

I can not advise anybody on their faith ... It's called faith and no reasoning can change that. But, your faith (not sure what "interfaith" kind of occupation you have) doesn't seem to serve you well. Faith should give you, especially your spirit, the power, the confidence, the peace, the light at the end of the tunnel. If it doesn't ... then something isn't right.

If you meditate, pray, dream, ask for guidance from your inner source. It is much more reliable than any external source.

Also, ask for peace and contentment.

Good luck!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.