View Single Post
Old 30-08-2012, 01:57 PM
Benoit84

Did the psychic mention if your life was cut short in that life? The reason I ask is because before I really got into past lives, the time period and society I felt strongly drawn to and that I belonged "there" instead of "here" was a life where I was shot and left a lot behind.

I have a few memories of being native. The first as a native in the Caribbean when the Spanish first started their explorations there. The 2nd during the late 1600's, don't know what tribe, but I believe it may have been in New England. I was fighting to keep the white men from getting too close to my home. My memory involves attacking a group of men with a couple of their native guides. I know I killed at least one of them, and this I believe is why I was killed in the other life I mentioned. I believe I had at least one other life on the plains. Not sure if I was native in that life, or if I just sympathized with them and preferwd their way of life more.

But I feel like you maybe feel such a strong connection to the Lakota because like you said, that was a major part of you THEN. I have an attraction to them as well, but it isnt as strong as yours seems to be. Like someone else said, you should try to meditate on it to find out why it has such a hold on you. But the feeling I get from what you've written is that you may have been a warrior and that your tribe meant everything to you. That you had so much pride in your culture and heritage and perhaps fought so hard to preserve it, and maybe that's why you feel bad about not being "indian enough" in this life. Take it for what its worth, but thats the feeling I get. Best of luck to you! :)