View Single Post
Old 20-05-2018, 06:53 AM
Pathfinder
One of my guides, whom I've mentioned in other threads as identifying herself as my twin-flame in spirit, is practically jumping at the opportunity you've suggested :)

We've done quite a bit so far connecting our hearts. One really cool thing we've discovered is a process that brings our hearts together in such a way that appears in my mind's eye as though we each have half of a 'room' (imagine a bedroom with three walls, the fourth left open), and then we connect our two 'half-rooms' together to form a full room. We then switch sides, lovingly exploring little things in each other's rooms that are very personal to us - picture frames of loved ones, notes left on our bedstands, the way we've decorated the rooms, etc. I've managed to do this with others too, so it's not TF-specific.

I think we have, at the very least, the scaffolding of such a bridge through this method. Could you please go into more detail about what you mean by 'transformative energy?' That sounds like something we haven't tried yet from this heart space.