Thread: What is God?
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 10:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayden_Greywolf
Just wanted to give an update about my situation:

After reading a couple books on reincarnation and pre-life planning, I felt that I've experienced what I'd call a "breakthrough" of sorts.

If I consider my depression and lack of spiritual experiences as things being planned for my life by my soul, then it starts to make some sense. Coming into my own power has been a major theme of my life so far. It makes sense then, that I wouldn't have any obvious spiritual experiences that would cause me to believe in God. The depression as well. Its about choosing to believe in love and light, despite my circumstances. I only could see this after realizing that, if God had "held my hand" through life so to speak, then that choice wouldn't have had as much of an impact.

I still feel a great deal of pain. I know its my lesson to find my own strength, but I also know its of no use to beat myself up for still having feelings of longing for God's love as if it isn't already there. So I'm trying to find a happy medium. But I'm getting there!

(Oh, and, I also actually had somewhat of a "message" from the Universe after this happened too! Something that even my mind can't ignore! Its great!)
That's great you are feeling somewhat better.

Yes, God's love is always there and that's something you just need to relax into and just leave your heart open to it...

It's sorta like drowning - it only hurts if you try and fight it.