View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 09:58 AM
Master
Sorry Angelic Star. I didn't explain the game properly and presumed everyone knew it, which was very remiss of me!

I'll start the game off, so you understand.

I've thought of a famous historical person. I have that person clearly in my mind. You (or anyone else if they want to join in) have to ask the Tarot some questions about this mystery person to guess who they are. For example, to start with, you may want to know if they are still alive or dead, so you would pull however many cards you like to try and establish if they are alive or dead, asking the Tarot as you draw your cards something like "Is Pandora's Mystery person alive or dead?" Then you post your question and the cards you drew along with your answer (your interpretation based on the cards) as to whether you think they are alive or dead. I will then answer whether the question was correct or not.

You would then continue asking various questions, such as are they male or female? Were they married? What was their occupation, etc, each time building a profile on the mystery person until you put the pieces together and correctly guess who my mystery person was. Then it is your turn to think of a famous person, and I (or whoever) starts pulling cards and asking questions to try and guess who they are.

So to start, think of a question to start building a profile of my Mystery person, draw a card or two and then post your question and what you think the answer is and we'll go from there.

Hope I've explained it better