View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 06:55 AM
Knower

Tarot reading or meditation to find out who someone was in my past life?

I met someone last year let's call him M that I had pretty strong feelings for; the feelings wern't necessarily romantic or non romantic; not exactly sexual or not sexual, but strange and strong. They were hard to explain and he said the same to me without me mentioning this but maybe put in a more wonderous way. We were in the same place same time randomly when we met where he came to me as a stranger while I was turned away asking me to help him with something. We had alot of weird happenings the short time I knew him. At first I didn't care much for him other than feelings a strange familiarity and a star in his eyes in that first moment that I looked into them which drew me to agree to see him in the first place or discomfort with how strong his energy was. In the first hour I got to know him I saw him for a moment look very different. He's a short haired guy I was walking with him and turned to him and saw him with longer hair as if a vision. Strange. I was planning on not seeing the guy again because I honestly saw him as a bit of a distraction but I had a dream the night after ignoring him for a bit we were sailing on the same ship at sea and when I went to be alone he was there in a dark room calling in both my voice, his voice, and a higher voice "come back to me." Also I had dreams of his childhood right away which were disturbing which I awoke from confused as I had no feelings for the guy at the time and wondered why that happened. I started hanging out with him more after those strange dreams pretty reluctantly but after a couple weeks in which neither of us seemed to have any plan but just to sit and talk. he had to leave the state as did I within 2 days of eachotehr but one of the last things he said to me was "May we meet again in the next life"...something a guy like him wouldn't normally say, so maybe he was just trying to play off of the time I said I believe in life beyond death. I had moreso the feeling he was from a previous life and I'd never see him again. Anywho that ended quick, but later I ran into a guy on the street who maybe had a screw loose who said to me "hey do i know you??? Wheres that boy I always see you with. You've been with him for years"(i'd only lived in that city for a month.) I asked him to describe, very curious..He described this guy (M) in detail visually only difference was his hair was long....puzzled. I'd never seen this man i met on the street before but he felt a bit familiar as well; like past acquaintance familiar... Anywho I feel this guy (M) was from a past life and we'd known eachother well.

..but anyway does anyone know how to do a tarot spread or meditation visualization on who he was? I can't tell if it was bad or good but the experience is haunting me a bit as I could feel a strange almost dark presence in his energy field that I can't quite put my finger on, something that felt only how I could explain was an energy of death; and not a free and loving passed soul maybe a tortured deceased person that was with him all the time.