View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 05:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir

Everything IS perfect, but we may consciously invoke concentrate and accelerate greater perfection, more perfect perfection as a conscious deliberate way of life in and through it, through an intelligent will. It is that conscious instrumental will in aspiring human life which is aligning with, as it increasingly surrenders to, the Transcendental Will.

Profound imo and is a case in point imo that evidences it is not "perfect" yet. It just is and I want us to do better. In fact it fits very nicely with the post where davidsun points to the mind and it's potential and ability to look which is very good technique one can use to manifest this. imo it is important to understand potential thought versus non potential. In the QM mind potential is every possible potential existing at that the same time, being everywhere where once observation takes place moves from that state of everything that could be into being. It is at this moment everything vanishes. It becomes solid and material. It then is no longer everything. It is only the mind that can achieve or hold you back imo. It is my belief and I can't support or prove this btw, that Creator's will is different from our's and it is the mind that is able to transcend but we do not do this. This is why I say it is not perfect as in general we are not in touch with the potential. I also say each can point to flaws which itself can't be denied, I sorry. I think the transcendent mind is in a state of potential. The mind imo can turn thought back into everything but requires practice.

Regarding what you have said about surrendering we should have continued with it is not important if one does not surrender to this will because there is no judgment made if you do or do not because we are still in a state of potential and it is the mind that has the ability to enter the QM field.