View Single Post
Old 20-02-2016, 09:53 PM
Super Moderator
A conifer forest, trees pretty close together, the land sweeping down into a little dell, then up again on the other side. In the little dell is a small thin stream and a tiny white footbridge, very small and low. The water sparkles with all colours. Friendly and unusual small flying creatures frequent this place. They are all different hues and species, most of which have never been seen on Earth....plus some familiar ones which have, such as emerald green beetles, bees, dragonflies, etc.
Other animals also visit from time to time.
Rays of soft light shine through the trees, and the sky is soft and changing shades of pink, gold and pale blue. An 'Aurora' can be seen sometimes, in blues and greens. There are stars and there is a moon, though the sky is light. It's not a full moon. But sometimes the sky can change, and sink into that twilight or dawn light.

....And there is a loving and faithful dog always with me. We have Soul friends who visit, and we visit them, and we may venture on many missions to many places, but can come home to our own place. We have a dwelling which is made of wood, small and simple, but with carved wood features which we have created ourselves. The windows are unusually-shaped. Inside it smells like cedar wood and frankincense if we wish. We can change the smells.
There are rugs and huge floor cushions in dark and intricate colours and designs, mainly dark blues, natural browns and reds, but I can't imagine solid 'furniture' there.
We may decide to build different levels connected with wood steps....and then again maybe not
I think I could live in that place with no boredom for hundreds of Earth years at least.

But actually, I would be happy in any place so long as there was a certain feeling there and a loved one. Even living behind an Astral Dumpster would be an incredibly happy place.