View Single Post
Old 23-09-2016, 09:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
lol...the situations i have discribed do not involved the "theory" that conscious energy exist or if it can be created or destroyed, you are still missing the bigger picture my friend.

Hmm your theory/thinking does not include and allow for Conscious Energy existing? Well that makes this even more confusing for me then, lol... In your recent post you made a comment about "you vanish into a void of nothingness"... I would ask, what is it exactly is it that is doing the 'vanishing' here?

Quote:
maybe im just really, really bad with using words to properly explain deep rooted complex thoughts @.@

Perhaps...

Quote:
"Lanza believes that multiple universes can exist simultaneously. These universes contain multiple ways for possible scenarios to occur. In one universe, the body can be dead. And in another it continues to exist, absorbing consciousness which migrated to this universe."

this may explain my concepts better then what i can.

The distinction here between what you're suggesting and what Lanza is proposing is is that Lanza is speaking of Consciousness (Conscious Energy) detaching from the physical body that has died and then merging/joining with another version of 'you' that is still physically alive in a parallel universe... In Lanza's theory, Consciousness is fundamental...