View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 01:16 AM
Master
honestly I am tired talking about sun signs cant we talk of something else lol
Well, the male and female bulls are different I believe.
I can be extremely giving and intense. I am the earth, like a rock, no water, fire, air can move me. No outside influence can sway me easily. I can absorb water into the earth, I will let fire brush past me, and air carress me, but I will be the rock for millions of years Earth will be there for millions of years.
I can give the impression of being cold but I am not. Straight to the point, if I do not like someone, I will not display it, but they will move away from me.
I will let you have the limelight, but I can be very hard to manipulate or control depsite my peaceful nature. I can pick on what others are thinking anyways but will not let them know that I do. That is why I can come across as easy going, or peaceful or too good.
I think when people meet me they think I am too sweet, or that I am too tough. The either end of the extreme, but I can be both or none.
I dont underestimate myself and I do not underestimate others either. I strike a balance in all of my interactions and that is where most of the strengths lie.
My sign helps me deal with everything with a solid intention, and a strong purpose. There is no hanky panky or playing games here. It is one of the reason we pick deception easy, even when we are not letting the others know.