Thread: Reincarnation.
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 11:09 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
It is like filling a glass with wine. If you never empty the glass, you can never fill it with a different kind of wine.

But you DO remember, I find. I'm terrified of the thing that got me killed in my last life, and my whole life reverbrates from it. Even though I'm not in any way the same other than from the memory...

Love the wine glass reference and I agree 100% that we do remember when/if it serves us in this lifetime.

I had a spontaneous past life regression when I was young. I had no idea what was happening at the time, what it meant, or any of it but eventually I came to understand that it was a memory of a past life. That memory has served me well and has kept me from falling back into old familiar patterns, which I can only assume has broken many repeating cycles of karma.

Even without that past life memory you get lots of nudges to your past life all the time. Those strangers you meet and instantly bond with in two seconds? Those "strangers" are probably past life friends. Your soul recognizes them even if you don't.